Job ID: 247159
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure – Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
Year-round outdoor work
- Installation of Stormwater treatment devices
- Maintenance of Stormwater treatment devices
- Perform preventative maintenance and inspections on equipment
- Driving of medium-duty commercial truck
Requirements / Qualifications
Confined space and forklift training and certification will be provided by company as needed
- First aid and CPR training provided by company
- Ability to use small hand tools as well as larger equipment
- Class C driver license required with acceptable driving record
Endure intermittent bending, crouching, pushing, pulling, stooping and reaching
- Able to work in tight/confined spaces
- Standing for extended period of time
- Able to work under extreme conditions such as hot/cold temperatures, noise, dust, and dirt
What CRH Americas Offers You
Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability-If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Click Here To Apply