Starting wage up to:$14.50/hr
Calling all Foodies! Don’t romaine calm, Busch’s is HIRING! Do you love food, fun and people? Are you looking for growth, development and excellent wages? We could make the perfect pear!
Our industry is ever changing and we are looking for individuals who are passionate about food and people. We are a family-owned, Michigan based company that is heavily rooted in the communities we serve. Busch’s offers its employees benefits such as employee discounts, medical benefits including dental and optical, 401K with company match (restrictions apply) and even tuition reimbursement for qualifying students!
- Provide hospitality and exceptional service to guests by making product recommendations, answering questions, assisting with purchases and suggestive selling.
- Set and maintain and service and self service cases.
- Promote various products by preparing and offering samples.
- Rotate and cull product to ensure freshness and reduce shrink.
- Scan all waste to ensure accurate shrink recording.
- Clean and sanitize department including equipment, work areas, service areas, containers and utensils.
- Follow safe food handling and personal hygiene practices.
- Follow all safety practices, including lockout/tagout of equipment.
- Receive, verify, price and store department deliveries.
- Ensure products, sandwiches, salads and special orders are prepared to specifications.
- Stay current on food trends and new items relevant to department and building sales.
- Adhere to all Busch’s policies, practices and procedures.
- Build strong working relationships with guests, vendors and associates.
- High school diploma
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal and listening skills
- Proficient selling skills, including the ability to ask questions, listen, and make product recommendations
- Proficient merchandising skills including fresh and appealing displays in service, self-service and bakery areas and effective cross merchandising throughout the store
- Proficient cleaning abilities to meet sanitation and visual standards
Busch’s is a family owned premier grocery retailer with multiple stores in Southeast Michigan. We are consistently recognized by our guests as an industry leader when it comes to service, product selection, store design and overall atmosphere. You can take pride in being a member of the Busch’s family and working in an environment where we truly care about our guests and the products we serve. We also take great care of the associates that take care of our guests. At Busch’s, we realize that without caring, motivated and personable associates, there would be no guests to serve.
Click Here To Apply