Speech Language Pathologist
Triboro Center is currently looking to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents’ progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
SLP Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in long term care or SNF setting highly preferred
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center’s staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Click Here To Apply