The Registered Nurse for OPD/PACU provides direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles. This position consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans, conducts pre- and post-operative education, serves as the communication liaison to family and members of the operating team, monitors patients’ physical and emotional well-being through the care continuum, records all care information concisely, accurately and completely in a timely manner, and other position-related duties to support all aspects of the pre- and post-operative care for the patient.
- BLS, ACLS & PALS certification issued by the American heart Association required.
- Active RN license issued by the WA Department of Health required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of previous inter-operative experience required.
- CNOR or CPAN certification encouraged
- BSN completion preferred.
Click Here To Apply