You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin’ Donuts /Baskin-Robbins, not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any application or information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees. 2017. Bowers Donuts Inc. The Dunkin’ Donuts trademarks, logos and designs are trademarks of DD IP Holder LLC. Used under license.
Leadership is responsible for coaching Crew Members throughout their shift to execute Dunkin’ Donuts operational standards and deliver a great guest experience. They set goals, provide job assignments, and motivate others, celebrating successes and providing timely feedback to correct deficiencies. They also have responsibilities in specific departments such as scheduling and inventory controls.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun-paced environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways, becoming a Shift Leader for a Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests’ day by serving them with a great product, a smile, and heck, maybe even a joke or two. Everyone on our team, from our franchisee to our manager to our crew member, works together and takes pride in doing a good job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and work with a winning team, then join our dynamic, award winning franchise!
- Flexible availability and willingness to work changing hours based on the needs of the restaurant.
- Talk employees into, through, and out of position on each shift, communicating responsibilities, providing feedback, and recognizing achievements in a respectful manner.
- Deploy team members appropriately to meet guests’ needs and service standards throughout shift.
- Support training of Crew Members as directed by General Manager.
- Communicate goals and hold team members accountable for performance during shift.
- Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional guest service.
- Drive sense of urgency through Crew Members to satisfy guests’ needs and resolve problems.
- Reinforce the use of systems, tools, and procedures throughout shift, while taking appropriate steps to correct deficiencies.
- Monitor team performance to ensure quality, service, and cleanliness standards are met.
- Ensure restaurant standards and marketing initiatives are properly executed.
- Follow all and implement systems and processes to control labor costs, food costs, and cash throughout shift.
- Monitor and ensure Crew Members comply with all policies and procedures related to cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security.
- Report equipment issues, provide Crew Member performance feedback, and discuss other restaurant opportunities with General Manager.
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Math and writing skills
- Supervisory Experience Necessary (In a restaurant field)
- Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations
- Passion for Results – set compelling targets and deliver on commitments
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment
- Building Effective Teams – get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team
- Desire for Career Development
- Competitive Pay with appropriate experience and availability.
- Employee Meal Discount
- Medical Insurance with Company contribution (full time employees)
- Career Development and Training Programs
- Paid Vacation Time
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
Click Here To Apply