Marketer’s are responsible for interacting in the community and promoting company services. Position Responsibilities include but are not limited to analyzing the potential of the company’s service area to determine target markets. Visit Doctor’s offices, hospitals, Assisted Living Facilities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and other possible sources of referrals to present Agency credentials and obtain patient referrals. Analyze the company’s organization to determine its strengths and weaknesses. Analyze past and current marketing data.
Successful outcomes of this position include:
- Growth through increased admissions.
- Business development through increased census and quality referrals.
- Positive relationships with referral sources.
- Effective account and territory management.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills with individuals and groups.
- Associate’s degree in business, marketing, or health-related discipline (e.g. nursing, pharmacy, etc.). Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in professional sales required, healthcare-related experience preferred.
- Proven history of sales achievement.
Compensation & Benefits Position starts with a competitive annual base salary, plus generous commission structure.
If you are looking to join a stable, progressive organization that truly offers their employees flexibility and autonomy, as well as a strong support system and opportunities for growth, please consider applying!
Click Here To Apply