Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Service Inc., a Vonachen family company, is looking to fill a FULL-TIME, SECOND SHIFT General Cleaner position in Marinette, WI. Ideal candidates for this postion are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and have reliable transportation. The approximate work schedule will be 12:00PM to 8:00PM Monday through Friday. Every other weekend, employee will work one weekend day shift and have a day off during the week.
Full-time employees qualify for benefits the first of the month following thirty days of employment including medical, dental, vision, life and short term disability insurance. Paid time off and 401K contibution eligibility is available after one year tenure.
The pay rate for this FULL-TIME, SECOND SHIFT General Cleaner position is $12.00 per hour.
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration and interview!
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, locker rooms, and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting up to 40lbs, bending, twisting, climbing stairs and standing for duration of shift
- Clean background screening required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
This is a FULL-TIME, SECOND SHIFT General Cleaner position paying $12.00 per hour working approximately 12:00PM to 8:00PM Monday through Friday with availability to work one weekend day every other weekend with a day off during that week.
Full-time employees qualify for benefits the first of the month following thirty days of employment including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and short term disability. Paid time off and 401K contibution eligibility is after one year tenure.
Advancement opportunties abound in our growing company. Apply now for immediate interview and consideration.
Click Here To Apply