Summit Fire & Securitiy (formally A-1 National Fire Co, LLC) a member of Summit Companies is a premier full-service fire protection company with offices throughout the US. We are currently seeking a FLS Service Technician for our Pre-Engineer Division to join our team in Telluride, CO; may also reside between Grand Junction and Silverton.
The successful candidate will be performing regular services and installations of Fire Alarm & Security, Exinguisher and Sprinkler systems. The FLS Service technician is a dependable and a mechanically inclined individual to service systems in the fire protection industry.
- Perform inspections of low voltage electrical systems for Fire Alarm & Security, Fire Extinguisher testing and maintenance, Fire Sprinkler systems and Pre-Engineered systems (hood cleaning systems, rack and storage systems, and the like).
- Service customers and provide preventative maintenance.
- Installation of fire protection equipment specific to meet NFPA, fire marshal codes as well to meet business standards.
- Sales on a variety of fire protection equipment including: Wet chemical restaurant systems, Portable fire extinguishers, and Emergency lighting.
- Seek out additional sales and service opportunities within existing customer locations, and advise the customer of compliance needs.
- Develop long term relationships with customers and maintain customer retention.
- Mechanical ability and basic hand tool knowledge.
- Ability to lift 75lbs+, safely use ladders, work overhead and work in tight spaces.
- Work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Organizational skills are essential for success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly is a must.
We offer competitive compensation comprised of hourly wage, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, optional medical, dental, vision and voluntary insurances, Employer Paid Life and AD&D Insurances, Employer paid Long Term Disability, education reimbursement and More!
We are fully committed to equal opportunities for employment to all individuals regardless of race, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, familial status and any other classification protected under the law. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
Click Here To Apply