Behavioral Health Lead Therapist
Department Reports To FLSA Status
Yamira Ayala, LMHC.
- The Behavioral Health Lead Therapist primary responsibilities will be the following;
o Provide program management and oversight for the behavioral health services program under the Clinical Supervisor.
o Provide individual and group clinical supervision in accordance with standards and guidelines to License and Unlicensed Behavioral Health Staff.
o Ensure proper care is being provided in accordance to clinical benchmarks for quality care, productivity, and program contracts.
o Collaboration with other departments o Direct service to patients and clients, dependent upon the program and skill level of the clinician and the Lead Therapist role, including but not limited to Therapy services, and intake evaluations.
o Provide program management and oversight of the Wraparound program. o Complete records review and or reports of patients in accordance to agency standards
o Complete and monitor reports for outside agencies as required for compliance status
o Collaborate with Clinical Supervisor on Note reading, Treatment Plan Reviews, and other related program standards.
o Reviews records and confers with other professionals to evaluate patients’ conditions and to determine their suitability for participation in a specific program.
o Develops client treatment plans based on research, clinical experience, and client histories.
o Coordinates counseling efforts with medical professionals or other health professionals, such as doctors, nurses, or social workers.
o Attends training sessions to increase knowledge and skills. o Participates in case conferences or staff meetings.
o Work in collaboration in billing, and administration in assurance of quality of services. o Conduct case conference with clinical staff, and Clinical Supervisor.
o Attend training and workshops as required for professional development or mandated by contract.
o *The Agency reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Completes and maintains accurate records or reports regarding patients’ histories and progresses, services provided, or other required information.
- Reviews records and confers with other professionals to evaluate patients’ conditions and to determine their suitability for participation in a specific program.
- Develops client treatment plans based on research, clinical experience, and client histories.
- Reviews and evaluates clients’ progress in relation to measurable goals described in treatment and care plans.
- Coordinates counseling efforts with medical professionals or other health professionals, such as doctors, nurses, or social workers.
- Modifies treatment plans to comply with changes in client status.
- Attends training sessions to increase knowledge and skills.
- Participates in case conferences or staff meetings.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Master’s degree in psychology, Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Social Worker
- Florida State License such as; License Clinical Social Work, Mental Health or Marriage and
Family Counseling, or Related Field
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in clinical supervision or related duties
- Knowledge in SAMSHA system of Care
- Bilingual English / Spanish.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Social perceptiveness
- Critical thinking
- Service orientation
- Judgment and decision making
Related keywords: mental health, behavior technician, counselor, psychology, behavioral health, aba therapist, social worker
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Master’s (Required)
- Clinical Supervision: 2 years (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- Florida License in Mental Health, Clinical Social Work (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply