SEEKING AN ENERGETIC INDIVIDUAL TO SUPPORT OUR TALENTED VIBRANT LIFE DIRECTOR IN THE DELIVERY OF OUR SIGNATURE PROGRAMS THAT INSPIRE, ENGAGE, CHALLENGE AND CELEBRATE OUR RESIDENTS TALENTS, INTERESTS AND GOALS. YOU WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR SCHEDULED OUTINGS AND DRIVING THE COMMUNITY BUS. MUST HAVE A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD WITH GREAT FOCUS. EXPERIENCE WORKING IN SENIOR LIVING, INCLUDING DEMENTIA EXPERIENCE. CURRENT FIRST AID CERTIFICATION A PLUS.
EMBRACE THE VIBRANT LIFE® MISSION AT HEARTIS YARDLEY: “TO OPTIMIZE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING BY PASSIONATELY PROMOTING A VIBRANT LIFE FILLED WITH JOYFUL EXPERIENCE, MEANINGFUL ENDEAVORS, AND ABUNDANT OPPORTUNITIES TO CONNECT WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS AND THE LOCAL COMMUNITY.”
THIS POSITION IS PART-TIME, TO INCLUDE WEEKENDS AND SOME EVENINGS.
At Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living, we believe in delivering the highest quality lifestyles for our residents! To achieve this, we believe in recruiting and developing the senior living industrys most experienced, passionate and best-trained associates.
As an integral part of our organization, our associates strive to provide excellent service and care to residents and their families in warm, caring and home-like communities. We promote environments that foster independence, happiness, privacy, and dignity for residents.
If you decide to join our organization, you will see that our company culture is lived every day & we believe in our core values of integrity, teamwork, expertise, flexibility, and results.
If you join the team as our associate, what will you enjoy?
- Working with seniors & for an organization that is focused on enhancing the daily lives of seniors that call our communities home
- Making a positive impact on the daily lives of seniors & their family
- Working in an awesome culture and interacting with seniors each day
- Working with a team that not only is meeting the current needs of clients but exceeding them with passion, innovation, and results
What are we looking for in all our future associates?
A Love for Working with Seniors!
- A flexible, fun, energetic people person who is capable of projecting calm, care, & professionalism in all work-related situations!
Vibrant Life (Activities) Assistant / Driver
SUMMARY of Duties
The Vibrant Life Assistant is responsible for ensuring safe driving of the communitys van and supervision of the residents during property outings. The Vibrant Life Assistant will also assist carrying out Vibrant Life activities within the property, as assigned.
Apply today if your background includes:
Work Experience Qualifications
- Prefer experience with elderly and dementia residents
- Prefer minimum of two years experience driving a vehicle/van.
- High school education
- Valid Class of Drivers License required by state for vehicle/van capacity
- Must be at least 18 years of age due to driving requirement and auto carriers age restrictions
We offer a Competitive compensation package including health benefit (medical, dental and vision options).
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Drug-Free Work Environments.
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Equal Opportunity Employers
Brand: Heartis Yardley
Address: 255 Oxford Valley Rd Morrisville, PA – 19067
Property Description: Heartis Yardley – Morrisville, PA
Property Number: YY4
Click Here To Apply