CB Design Group is seeking a Senior Project Manager with 15+ years of experience located in Alexandria, Virginia to join our growing firm. This is a rare opportunity for an entrepreneurial, self-motivated architect to join a fast-growing firm and lead project teams on a wide variety of healthcare projects. Our primary client is the Department of Veteran Affairs working on a wide range of healthcare projects located throughout the northeast region of the United States.
Required + Preferred Qualifications:
- 5-year Bachelor or Master’s degree in architecture from an accredited university.
- Licensed architect, NCARB preferred.
- 15+ years of progressively more responsible experience in a professional architectural practice.
- Prior experience successfully managing complex renovation and addition projects of various scales.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients through all phases of design.
- Thorough understanding of construction documentation standards and best-practices.
- Ability to organize the work effort, manage multiple projects simultaneously, track and report project performance and status to Principals.
- Proficient in REVIT for building information modeling, 3D visualization, and document production a must. Proficiency in AutoCAD preferred.
- Willingness to travel out of town to project meetings 3-5 times per month.
- Proven capability in all aspects of the CA process including client/owner communications, submittal review, RFI research & responses, field visits & associated reports and change request reviews.
- Provide leadership, resources, and technical guidance for all design phases, ensuring successful completion of projects on a timely manner.
- Review drawings and construction documents to appropriately coordinate with other disciplines.
- Work remotely with other members of the firm.
- Assist with proposals and development of fees in a collaborative manner with the marketing team.
- Nurture and develop professional working relationships with multiple project teams.
- Comprehend and execute the Scope of Service, General Conditions, team structure and provide internal coordination of staffing requirement to complete service contacts.
- Take on the role as the day to day contact for clients, and act as a point of contact for communication and leadership.
- Take an active role in planning staff resource allocation with multiple project teams.
- Manage the monthly invoicing review for assigned projects in coordination with our business team.
Responsibilities (Staff Development):
- Mentor junior staff in an inspirational manner, display professional maturity, work ethic, and integrity.
- Conduct performance review and feedback to project team throughout the year.
- Display enthusiasm and passion in CB Design Group culture and values within the studio.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- 401k program with company matching
- Paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays
- Paid professional license fees
- Use of company vehicle for business travel
- Bonus / profit sharing
Send resume and examples of work via email (10mb max)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Waiting period may apply
- Social distancing guidelines in place
Click Here To Apply