Don’t keep settling for that same old dead end job, where you’re counting the hours and minutes before you can clock out. If you’re looking to start a career this is the job for you!
Are you competitive, ambitious and adventurous? If you answered yes to each of these then we are looking for you! We’re currently looking to add an exceptional leader to continue our phenomenal growth story here in our Dallas/Fort Worth 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Franchise. Reporting directly to the Ownership Group, the General Manager of Sales and Operations will first and foremost drive sales growth by leading the day-to-day operations for our 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Franchise.
Peaked your interest? Keep reading!
Do you fit our Franchises Core Values? Are you a…..?
- High Performer – Doing what it takes to get the job done, working hard everyday and goal oriented
- Accountable and Dependable – Show up and on time, help and care for eachother, team first attitude, do the right thing
- Energetic and Positive – Uplift others, Win 1st attitude, wants to get each and every job done
- Careful and Quality Oriented – Safety first, protect our teammates and the company, get the details right
- Problem Solver – Big and small, everyday, work together always
About the role:
We are experiencing extreme growth in our Texas Franchise territory. We are looking for a person who responds positively to challenges and pressures. The General Manager is the single point of accountability for the sales growth of the Dallas/Fort Worth Franchise of 1-800-GOT-JUNK? and will be tasked with maintaining a smooth operation. This position requires a leader who has the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks and has proven strong organizational and people skills in a high-growth, fast paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Route Management – Preparing schedules, assigning teams, and customer follow up
- Logistics – Keeping the fleet on the road at the right place at the right time and creating opportunities to assist additional customers
- Profitability – Driving sales, increasing profit and increasing market share
- People – Recruiting, Hiring, On-Boarding, Training and Developing a World Class team
- Team Engagement – Developing highly engaged Truck Team Members who feel cared for and understand that their work matters so that we have friendly, uniformed Driver’s
- Safety – Ensuring the Team works safely on the job and on the trucks
- Truck Maintenance – Keeping the fleet in great condition by working with local mechanics and other vendors that provide the services necessary to keep our trucks clean and shiny
- Drivers License and clean driving record
- Must be willing to drive a truck (no CDL required)
- Must be able to lift 50-100 lbs regularly
- Flexibility in your work schedule (this is NOT a 9 AM – 5 PM job)
- 5+ years of Operations Management / Team Leadership
- 3+ years of Sales Management / Sales Experience
- 3+ years of Human Resource Management (ability to recruit your own team)
- Tech savvy is a major plus
- Great Culture! – Work with like-minded individuals in a winning culture where we celebrate success like no other company!
- Great Cause! – We take unwanted items and help the environment by finding a home other than a landfill
- Great Experience! – We guarantee each day will be different
- Great Fitness! – If you like to gain credibility with your team by working side by side in the field, you have found a home
- Great Future! – We believe in “Entrypreneurship”, the science of providing you the skills, knowledge and experience that will ensure your success. Many leaders in our Franchise System have gone on to become Equity Partners at 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
- Great Environment!- Here the Ownership Group will know your name and will hear your voice and in the end you will be a part of something bigger than yourself while not losing yourself inside a corporate machine
- Benefit package, Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Average 50 hours+ per week. Shifts could vary from 6 AM – 8 PM Monday through Sunday
- Base Salary + the opportunity to earn monthly or quarterly bonus
- Many other great perks!
We are looking for: Facilities Manager, Business Manager, Business Administrator, Project Manager, Project Manager, Foreman, Construction Area Manager, Project Superintendent, General Contractor Manager, Project Executive, Banquet Manager, Restaurant Manager, General Manager, Catering Manager, Food & Beverage Director, Kitchen Manager, Food Service Manager, Food Service Director, Food Service Supervisor, Store Manager, District Sales Manager, Sales Supervisor, Sales Director, Development Manager, Training Manager, Education & Development Manager, Learning Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Management: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Setting and meeting goals for service, operations, and financial results
- Maintaining excellent customer service standards
- Maintaining property and equipment
- Inspecting and adhering to safety and sanitation guidelines
- Performing front-line customer service
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply