What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Browse the Aisles
The Loyalty & Personalization Team is growing to better support our great local brands and leadership team tackle key strategic initiatives, identify near and long-term growth opportunities pertaining to loyalty and subscription programs. Which will help shape the corporate agenda, working closely with the Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) and Brand Leadership Teams. Projects range from strategy development for subscription programs and project management for implementation of programs.
This position will report to the CRM Loyalty Strategy Lead, Subscription Programs have significant exposure to our various leaders across our Brands (Stop & Shop, Giant Martin, Giant Foods, Food Lion, and Hannaford) and Functional Leadership teams (E-commerce, Supply chain, Merchandising etc)
This is a great opportunity because…
- This individual will be involved in a variety of high-impact, high-profile projects to deliver our Subscription growth aspirations
- This individual will have a material impact on the Subscription strategy and implementation
Recipe for Success – What’s “in store” for the role
- Work with key stakeholders (PDL and Brand Leadership) to independently lead cross-functional teams on key initiatives and strategies, creating business cases, financial models, and key analytics in support of subscription programs
- Create end-to-end presentations and materials to help drive work forward and gain alignment on critical issues which often will require the art of storytelling within presentations
- Drive annual strategic planning and integrated business planning process by executing and coordinating analysis and research
- Manage and harness the full power and expertise of our internal DiPLA teams to provide outstanding services to the Brands to enable their subscription membership capabilities. This requires excellent analytical, executional, project management and relationship building skills to meet the demands of the brand marketing leadership teams.
- Manage the customer experience for subscription programs and continue to evolve offerings to meet ever changing needs
- Work with teams to educate and develop subscription programs and research their member offerings. Provide guidance on best practices, develop business cases.
- Implement Test Subscription in various brands to increase enrollment. Work directly with PDL Team and Brands to produce and deliver compelling Subscription programs and continue to evolve offerings
- Analytical Reporting and Research – Work with PDL Analytics team on development of custom reporting including custom reporting in BI, Tableau and through the Subscription Dashboard. Monitor member sentiments and insights through various tools
- Work with Brand Research to determine penetration of Subscription offers to current and perspective members. Understand behavior of consumers with recurring subscription payments and apply to membership
- Understand and utilize the various data sources and systems for marketing Subscription and implementing legal notices and reminders.
- Manage Subscription Legal Requirements – Work closely with groups to understand and implement legal requirements for recurring payments and payment options used with Subscription
The Essentials In Your Cart – The required ingredients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Marketing experience with Subscription, Loyalty, Digital or CRM disciplines
- 3+ years of retail marketing within retail or from within a marketing agency
Extra Spices – What you should bring to the table
- Experience in a customer-facing and dynamic business environment with shifting priorities
- Well versed on subscription programs strategies and execution – bringing an understanding today’s digital customer and how business should adapt accordingly
- Working knowledge of Retail and understanding of value drivers
- Ability to quickly analyze data, draw and present conclusions with actionable steps and measure final outcome
- Capable of leading without authority and influencing leadership at the strategic and executive levels
- Experience work within tight timelines, deadlines and on multiple projects
- Comfortable with ambiguity and project-based work, able to adapt and bring focus and structure to unique, high-value problems
- Proven ability to drive organization change based on analysis and recommendations
- Creative, structured, and objective problem solver – both conceptually and analytically – with strong critical reasoning skills
- Impeccable organizational skills and process-oriented as well as effective time-management abilities
- Works well independently in ambiguous situations and with minimal supervision when required
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees, including: great health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, and generous and flexible paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click Here To Apply