Control Systems Lead
Elite Line Services provides world class Maintenance Solutions under the umbrella of our parent company Daifuku, an international leader in the Manufacturing and Integration of Material Handling Equipment including conveyors, sorters, pickers and robotics.
We are partnering with Amazon and looking for an experienced Control Systems Lead to maintain, troubleshoot and modifying material handling controls systems equipment at Amazon’s location in San Bernardino, CA!
- $37.82/hr. plus 15% Annual Retention Bonus!
- Comprehensive Benefits that Start on Day 1 including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Assistance, EAP, and Paid Leave!
- Advancement Opportunities!
- Training to work in a Cutting-Edge Fulfillment Center!
- A Safety-First culture!
- Maintain and troubleshoot software programs for material handling control systems, including PLC/PC controllers and industrial networks such as Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Profibus, motor control systems, servo drives, frequency drives, and electrical distribution systems.
- Act as first level escalation support for the maintenance teams. Appropriately escalate downtime situations to vendors or headquarters for support to restore equipment operation.
- Monitor MHE metrics and partner with facilities/operations for system performance issues both within assigned FC and with like systems in similar FC systems.
- Apply subject matter expertise in material handling and electronic systems to maximize building utilization of systems.
- Perform and Utilize FC System Assessments to assess material handling system performance.
- Partner with Facility Operations leadership, equipment vendors and parts suppliers to plan and coordinate new technology installations. Act as the technical consultant for capital projects inside the building.
- Utilize FC network support resources for guidance and assistance, and provide assistance to peers, as needed.
- Communicate technical issues and project timelines with building leadership, operations and the maintenance team. Explain production impacts and work closely with operations and engineering to ensure a thorough understanding of impact to systems.
- Train and develop Controls Technicians on controls systems concepts and procedures.
- Associates degree in electronic technology or related field or 5 years equivalent experience.
- Ability to identify, maintain, troubleshoot, and modify Allen Bradley RS LOGIX 5000 PLC’s and PLC components.
- Ability to identify, maintain, troubleshoot, and modify Robotics system components and controls.
- Ability to identify, maintain, troubleshoot, modify and program HMI components.
- Ability to identify, maintain, troubleshoot, and modify control network components.
- Ability to identify, maintain, troubleshoot, and modify Motor Controls including motor starters, Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs), DC drives, and standard electrical components.
- Industrial electrical hands-on experience and troubleshooting, including 480V 3-phase, 110 VAC, and 24VDC systems.
- Understand concepts and messaging protocols within Warehouse control systems concepts.
- Ability to execute project tasks assigned.
- Reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interpret and modify drawings both mechanical and electrical.
- Ability to identify, maintain, and utilize SCADA systems and KPI’s.
- Ability to train others with lesser skills.
- Ability to access all levels and areas of the facility.
- Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others.
We strive to provide our clients with Best in Class Facility Maintenance Solutions. If you would like to be a part of a team bringing that service to one of the most recognizable companies in the world please Apply Now!
Elite Line Services (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, gender identity, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or medical condition. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact [email protected].
This email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37.82 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
We are committed to the highest standards of safety regarding sanitizing, social distancing and PPE usage for all of our Maintenance Professionals working in Amazon Facilities in accordance with Amazon and ELS/Daifuku Safety Protocols during the Pandemic.
- PLC Programming: 3 years (Required)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply