Local Class A Driver
*DRIVE FOR PYLE!*
Proudly ranked alongside many other notable companies on Transport Topic’s 2020 Top For-Hire Carrier list!
A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a Local Class A P&D Driver at our Buffalo, NY location!
Family Owned and Providing Job Security since 1924:
Ask about our new significantly increased starting pay rate and top rate after 6 months
- Home Every Day!!
- Day Cab Tractors, all newer and well maintained
- Overtime pay after 45 hours worked
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly pay through Direct Deposit
- 401K retirement with company match
- Annual Corporate Profit Sharing plan (100% employer paid)
- Medical coverage – multiple plans to meet your family’s needs
- Dental (included with medical coverage)
- Life insurance (1x annual salary covered Pyle, optional buy up available)
- Gap assistance insurance (critical illness, accident and inpatient hospitalization)
- Short and Long Term disability insurance (Company paid)
- Open Door Policy
- Flexible Spending Accounts for benefits
- Class A CDL with Hazmat & Tanker endorsement (or willingness to obtain the endorsements)
- One-year semi-trailer experience. (Or ask about our Truck Driving Academy and our Finishing School Program)
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to comply and adhere to FMCSA safety regulations
- Ability to perform the functions of a dockworker. Operate Forklift (we train you) or pallet jack to push, pull, lift, stack, tier or move products to and from trailers and straight trucks.
- Complete Pre-Trip and Post-Trip vehicle inspections
- Communicate with dispatch via mobile communication
- Read Bill of Lading to determine assignments
JOIN THE TEAM!
Apply below or go to
Or call 844-DRV-PYLE
A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast’s premier integrated supply chain solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the congested Northeast metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924 and with over 3,200 employees, A. Duie Pyle provides engineered logistics solutions and consultative services utilizing our vast network of 24 LTL Service Centers, 11 strategically located warehouses, Dedicated fleet operations and specialized truckload services through Pyle Logistics.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home daily
Trucking Driver Type:
- Company driver
Company’s Facebook page:
Click Here To Apply