As The Princeton Review’s Campus Representative, you will be the vital link between your school campus and our local office. Campus Representatives are essential to our ability to forge new relationships and nurture existing ones. They serve as our primary points of contact with student groups, increase our digital footprint on campus and execute various on-campus marketing activities. You will be the brand’s biggest fan and influencer on campus, utilizing social media to promote our events and programs. As an advocate for The Princeton Review, you will help students figure out how we will best prep them to ace their tests. In fact, our Campus Representatives are the primary reason many students enroll in our test prep programs!
Although the responsibilities of the position vary week-to-week, the time commitment is typically in the range of 5 to 7 hours per week:
- Effectively utilize social media to increase awareness of TPR’s brand, events and courses
- Coordinating with student group leaders on campus to form partnerships and attend meetings
- Establishing relationships with advisors and key campus contacts
- Helping plan, organize and attend online and on-campus events
- Digital and physical postings on campus
- Lead generation for TPR through campus networking and events
- Manning a TPR booth at events and conferences
- Proctoring free practice test events
- Additional duties assigned as necessary
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills and experience either in marketing or providing presentations
- Able to work independently
- Basic computer skills (E-Mail, Excel, and Word)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least an undergraduate sophomore
- Familiar with student groups on your campus
- Familiar with a variety of social media channels and experience with social media promotion
- Self-motivated, flexible, go-getter, and proactive personality
- Pre-Law, Pre-Health, Pre-Business majors strongly encouraged to apply
- Familiarity with standardized tests (like the SAT, ACT, MCAT, LSAT, GRE), College Admissions, Medical Admissions, or Graduate Admissions is a plus!
About The Princeton Review:
The Princeton Review is a leading tutoring, test prep, and college admission services company. Every year, it helps millions of students bound for college and graduate school to achieve their education and career goals through online and in-person courses delivered by a network of more than 4,000 teachers and tutors, online resources, and its more than 150 print and digital books published by Penguin Random House. The company’s Tutor.com brand is one of the largest online tutoring services in the U.S. It comprises a community of thousands of tutors who have delivered more than 19 million one-to-one tutoring sessions. The Princeton Review is headquartered in New York, NY. Follow the company on LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
The Princeton Review is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Click Here To Apply