1) Staffing the location;
2) Coaching the staff;
3) Producing high quality food;
4) Delivering the Jersey Mike’s experience;
5) Product Ordering & Inventory Management;
6) Following the P<
7) Cash handling;
8) Following the Learning Management System Training Program;
9) Developing others for career growth;
10) Enforcing policies and procedures;
11) Participating in local and national marketing initiatives;
12) Building sales;
13) Maintaining the equipment, scheduling service repairs as needed;
14) Maintaining the cleanliness and proper sanitation practices in the establishment;
The AGM is expected to:
1) Move or Transport up to 50 lbs without assistance unless a medical notation is made whereas any physical disabilities are covered
by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a temporary doctor’s note with a time frame for the restriction on your ability;
2) Work 40-45 hours per week;
3) Work the General Manager schedule when the GM is on vacation or working in another location:
i. 1 Shift – 7 AM to 5 PM
ii. 3 Shifts – 9 AM to 7 PM
iii. 1 Shift – 12 pm to 10 PM
4) Have the ability to get to and from work;
5) Communicate with the District Manager of any issues they are having;
6) Lead by example in terms of quality of the food they make, the way they interact and provide customer service, and coming to
work in a clean, fitted, and pressed uniform daily.
What we offer you:
1) 1 week of vacation for every 6 months of work
2) 75% employer contribution towards monthly health insurance premium;
3) Dental and medical insurance coverage;
4) 5 Paid Sick Days – Non Rolling/Non Refundable – every 12 months.
5) Support from the Managing Partner/Owner, Three District Managers, the Director of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition, the Director of Catering and Marketing, and the Director of Finances.
This job description is in no way an implied offer of employment, nor it is a contract for employment. This job description simply details the role, expectations, responsibilities, resources, and benefits available to any candidate for the position. Hellcat Subs, JMML Enterprises, and MCL Group are an Equal Opportunity Employer and will always provide legally required assistance where applicable.
At Jersey Mike’s, we understand that being the best team on the planet takes more than just talent. It is a perfect blend of talent, trust, teamwork, and a shared vision. It’s that little added effort, a splash of extra and unexpected, that elevates everything we do.
Click Here To Apply