Having an office in the heart of Hillcrest has its perks: walk to local coffee shops and breweries, collaborate with teammates over some of the best spring rolls in San Diego, or take a stroll in Balboa Park! Note: Our team is currently working remotely in accordance with local guidelines.
Our agency division is growing—fast—and we are looking for an independent, efficient, and highly motivated Account Coordinator to help us wow our clients and, ultimately, earn more business.
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Client Services Department to ensure that Covalent’s clients have the best possible experience with our team. The Account Coordinator will work directly with clients, KOLs, and internal team members to support campaigns and contracts. Ultimately, the goal is for this position to help us retain more clients and expand accounts by executing deliverables more efficiently and effectively.
To succeed in this position, you must be:
1. A great communicator: Being an A+ account coordinator is all about relationships. If you love collaborating with individuals inside and outside your organization to address client needs and impress the clients, this position is for you.
2. All about the details: This is a growing department and you’ll need to track many deliverables across dozens of campaigns. Organization skills and careful and meticulous attention to detail are MUSTS! You must be the type of person who can maintain an organized task list, fix that errant comma, and coordinate deadlines across a department.
3. Enthusiastic about pitching in: Our small team relies on people who can roll up their sleeves and Google/hack/problem-solve/research their way out of most any problem. We won’t hesitate to help you out when you need help, but we also expect that you will only ask for assistance after taking a stab (or six!) at the problem yourself.
4. Extremely adaptable: We are a fast-growing company, and with growth comes change. You will be expected to keep up with a dynamic environment and learn on the go. We are constantly adopting new technologies and processes to help us do our jobs better and you must be willing to dig in and adapt—quickly!
- Provide support to Account Directors within the Client Services Department to achieve core client objectives.
- Assist with client reporting via Supermetrics, DataStudio and Google Sheets. Pull information directly from platforms as needed and enter into systems. Assist with the creation of client slide deck reports.
- Translate client proposals into our internal task management system, monitor timelines, and follow up with team members as needed.
Virtual event support
- Coordinate logistics with exhibitors, speakers, KOLs, and attendees.
- Report on event performance.
- Manage virtual booth building and interface with exhibitors to collect the information and elements they would like to feature.
- Manage key elements of the education sessions and setup.
Marketing campaign execution
- Work with client and internal stakeholders to produce engaging and informative campaigns targeting eyecare professionals, ranging from in-depth clinical guides to “day in the life” video interviews.
- Deploy and manage paid and native client advertising campaigns via AdRoll, Ad Manager, Facebook Business Manager, and HubSpot.
- 2+ years of work experience in account management, customer support, or similar, with a track record of increasing responsibility and account growth
- Experience with project management programs and an ability to effectively map internal and external timelines
- Experience managing and collaborating with multiple internal teams, including marketing, content, design, and product/dev
- Familiarity with content and digital marketing tactics and strategies
- Clear and detailed communication skills for clients, vendors, contractors and internal teams
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience tracking and presenting campaign metrics
Top candidates will also have:
- Work experience in an account management role at a marketing agency.
Who will I get to work with?
We’ve got a team of 20 go-getters here at CovalentCareers. You’ll work closely with all members of our organization to accomplish client objectives: our CEO, Associate Director of Client Services, marketing team, content team, and engineering team. You will report directly to the Associate Director of Client Services. You will also get to work closely with tons of industry influencers and your clients: representing some of the nation’s largest eyecare companies.
Like what you’ve read so far?
The greatest benefit we offer is the freedom to define your role, and the ability to make key decisions that have a direct impact on the success of the company.
We expect everyone here to work incredibly hard, and we reward people for results. If you’ve achieved your goals early, then you can go bigger, or take the time to enjoy some of the sweet perks of working here like:
- Generous paid time off and flex-days
- Endless drinks and snacks in the office
- Fully-covered annual team trips
- Team happy hours to celebrate small wins
- Company-wide parties to celebrate big wins
- Audible.com or Kindle membership
- Meetings around Hillcrest and Balboa park
Plus you can expect some pretty great benefits like:
- Health Insurance
- VTO days
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteering Time Off
- Standing desks (or sitting desks, if you prefer)
Click Here To Apply