RN-Registered Nurse – Cardiology Unit – Part-Time, Weekend Options – AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center – Hoffman Estates,IL
What You Will Do:
Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Why Join Our Team:
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being. We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Click Here To Apply