Saint Francis Memorial Hospital is an accredited, not-for-profit community hospital that has been providing exceptional health care in San Francisco for more than 100 years. As San Francisco’s only downtown hospital, Saint Francis is uniquely situated to care for international and domestic visitors, as well as the residents that make up San Francisco’s diverse population.
We encourage employee participation at all levels to encourage growth and excellence. Known as the downtown hospital, Saint Francis boasts all private rooms and a friendly atmosphere.
The hospital is renowned for orthopedics, with leading programs in sports medicine, joint replacement, spine care and occupational medicine. Saint Francis is also known for outstanding acute burn care, emergency medicine, acute rehabilitation and a nationally-honored cancer care program.
The Staff Nurse II is responsible for direct and indirect delivery of patient care for a wide variety of patient population through the use of the nursing process and maintenance of the standards of professional nursing practice. The Registered Nurse promotes compliance and support of policies and achieves trust in professional collegial relationships. Applies Dignity Health Core Values to the performance of every job duty. These Values include Dignity, Collaboration, Justice, Stewardship, and Excellence.
Must have at least 1 year Acute Rehab nursing experience. BSN/MSN/CRRN preferred. Must have a valid California RN license, BLS certification (AHA-approved). Basic computer skills. Experience with electronic medical record preferred. CareConnect MAR experience preferred. CERTIFIED REHABILITATION RN (CT CRHRN) preferred.
- Consistently and positively communicates and collaborates with colleagues, supervisors, and customers, both internal and external
- Efficiently and independently plans time, meets deadlines, initiates and follows through on tasks
- Listens respectfully and carefully, demonstrating flexibility in working with others
- Demonstrates sensitivity to people of different cultures and works effectively with them
- Meets attendance standards and uses timekeeping system accurately and consistently
Must have at least 1 year Acute Rehab nursing experience. Basic computer skills. Experience with electronic medical record preferred. CareConnect MAR experience CA RN license required
Click Here To Apply