Position Description :
Retail Sales Associates work as members of the store team to lead a positive customer and brand experience, and promote sales. Responsible for running registers as well as working to maintain sales floor standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Financial – Sustains growth through financial stewardship & fiscal responsibility.
- Performs Point of Sale (POS) responsibilities and processes all forms of payments.
- Manages and tracks donations received at POS.
- Establishes or identifies prices of goods via the type of merchandise, identifying markings, or asking for help from an on-site leader.
- Completes closing procedures, as necessary.
Customer & Community – Collaborates with customers to understand and deliver customer’s needs & expectations.
- Greets customers entering and thank customer leaving establishments.
Operational Excellence – Implements strategies to maximize resources and infrastructure.
- Maintains sales floor stock levels and dressing rooms.
- Utilizes systems, including phones and paging systems to make regularly scheduled announcements.
Team Goodwill – Promotes a culture that embraces growth & development to meet the needs of our team.
- Models Goodwill Core Values – Trust, Collaboration, Engagement, Ownership, and Innovation.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills) :
- High School education or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent math skills preferred
- Ability to communicate and understand instructions, both verbal and written, in English
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position
Reasonable Accommodation Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You will be eligible for a comprehensive Total Rewards package, 1st of the month following 60 days of employment that includes the following:
- 5 Medical Plans
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 3 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
Become a valuable part of our team and work for a company which has been named a Best Place to work by the Phoenix Business Journal 4 out of the last 5 years. Work for a company which has seen double digit growth year after year for nearly a decade. Work for a company which values diversity and is centered on success. Goodwill of Central & Northern Arizona – We Put People to Work!
Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact HR Support at 602-535-4000, option 5, or [email protected] .
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing on-line application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.
Click Here To Apply