Ocean House, Forbes 15 Star luxury resort in Westerly, RI has a rare opening for Overnight Housekeepers.
Must have prior housekeeping experience and availability from the 11:00pm to 7:00am overnight shift. Responsibilities include but are not limited to cleaning public space, restrooms, spa and restaurants.
Join the overnight team of Manager, three Housekeepers and Floor Valet (“Butler) to provide five star service on the overnight.
After a successful 90 day review, hourly rate increases to $13.50. Monthly incentive paid based on service scores and hours worked the prior month. Full time monthly incentive average is $350.00.
Benefits are available the first of the month following sixty days of employment and include medical (deductibles paid by company), vision, dental and life insurance. Paid holidays after 90 days, two weeks vacation and 401(k) with 100% match after one year.
Offer pending criminal background check. Ocean House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
Ocean House strictly adheres to all State of RI Covid restrictions.
- One location
Must have your own supplies and equipment:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply