Ascension Via Christi Anatomi Imaging near St. Joseph Hospital – Wichita, KS
Full Time, 7:00 am – 3:30pm
Call rotation weeknights and weekends.
What You Will Do:
Operate a scanner to obtain images used to diagnose and treat of pathologies.
- Prepare and position patient and select anatomic and technical parameters accurately to produce cross-sectional images of the body.
- Perform patient pre-screening, scheduling, and education related to the examination.
- Enter and monitor patient data, transfer images from disk to magnetic media to produce the transparency, and develop film in an automatic processor.
- Follow radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and patient data/history).
- Ensure equipment is properly functioning.
Report potential problems or equipment malfunction to
- Assist in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to include procedure room, storage area, dressing room, film storage area and any other areas in department.
What You Will Need:
Radiologic Technologist specializing in Magnetic Resonance Imaging credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained within 15 Months (1 1/4 year) of hire date or
job transfer date required.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) required.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Technical degree required.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Click Here To Apply