This position will best suit highly motivated individuals capable of multitasking in a small practice setting. Our medical practice works to provide the highest standard of care to each of our patients so we are looking for someone with great customer service skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both patients and fellow staff.
Hiring Medical Assistant/Receptionist for Cary office.
Must meet following requirements:
- Full time position – Willingness to work 3 weekday shifts (7:30am- 7 pm) with every other weekend Sat (8am-4pm) Sun(8am-12pm).
- Ideal candidate must be willing to be cross trained for front and back office duties.
- Willing to work at both locations when needed- Cary and Holly Springs office.
- Positive attitude, punctual, dependable and excellent customer service
Benefits-PTO, Holidays , Medical Insurance and 401K, excellent workteam
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All staff and patients required to wear a mask, telemedicine and curbside testing for sick patients, and sanitizing office space regularly.
- Medical receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Medical Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Travel Between Offices:
- Insurance verification
- Answering phones
- Performing injections
- Sterilizing instruments
- Performing X-rays
- Performing EKGs
- Administering medications
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply