Urgent Opening for LVNs
Location: Van Nuys, CA
Schedule Shifts: Monday through Friday 1pm-9pm(start time is flexible)
*choose which days you prefer to work if not available full-time
*weekends are also available but not mandatory
*other cases available in San Fernando Valley, please call for more info
Must have LVN license.
We train and Hire Newly Licensed Nurses
Home Care experience preferred, but not necessary. We are willing to train the right candidates. New Grads are Okay!
American United Home Care is a leading provider of skilled in-home nursing care for patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) position!
We pride ourselves on providing our team members with a friendly and inviting work environment. Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide top quality care.
The LVN is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
WHAT AUHC OFFERS:
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Flexible work schedules that empower our employees to work independently
- Benefits include: Medical and Dental insurance, Vacation/sick days, 401(k)
- Earn generous sign on and referral BONUSES
- Professional, fun, and positive work culture
- 24 hour on-call support
- Employee appreciation event & employee recognition
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides direct patient care as defined in State’s Nurse Practice Act
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care
- Prepares and coordinates clinical notes and progress notes
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current CA Vocational Nurse License.
- We accept NEW GRADS under the Flex Waiver Program
- Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable
- Current State license, CPR certification and valid driver’s license (local travel required)
We welcome you to submit your resume or if you would prefer, call us during office hours, Mon-Fri 8:30 am- 5:00 pm at 818-377-6204. We are excited to add more fantastic LVNs to the American United family.
American United Home Care is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $23.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
American United Home Care is practicing extra safety measure to protect our employees. You will be also provided with gloves, masks and face shields if requested. If hired, you will NOT be working with COVID-19 positive patients.
- LVN license (Required)
- One location
- Current State Nursing License
- Not listed / Other
Nurse Patient Ratio:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
Click Here To Apply