HealthFlex is seeking a compassionate Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) for San Francisco who strives to make a real impact for our community. By joining our team, you will be doing just that. Providing skilled services to help patients regain their independence in the comfort of their own homes is where the change happens.
HealthFlex’s mission is to improve the quality of life and well-being, one person at a time.
Founded by nurses who believe that healthcare begins in the home, we have been serving Bay Area communities since 2012.
Because of our strong core values and exceptional service, HealthFlex has been awarded a “Home Care EliteTop 500 Agency”, “Best & Brightest Companies to Work For Bay Area”, and “SF Business Times Fast 100 & Top Women Owned Business”.
Our patients and their families deserve the highest quality care, which we deliver with compassion, professionalism, and excellence.
Our responsive and dedicated team allows you to work remotely and independently, with the flexibility to make your own schedule and plan patient visits around your personal life.
Benefits of joining our Team:
- Employee Health & Wellness Program
- Flexible schedules: hourly, weekends and/or weekdays.
- Highest Industry Rates
- Paid Mileage – Non-Taxed/Parking reimbursement
- Supportive and responsive office team to assist you promptly while you are in the field
- One-to-one patient care
- Continued Education and Development
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
- Eligible to participate in our full benefit program which includes:
- 100% Health Insurance (medical, vision and dental) with our company CORE plan as well as options for:
- FSA and HSA
- Dependent Care
- Commuter Benefits
- Chiropractic and Acupuncture
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company-matching contributions
- Employee Discount Program
- electronics, theme parks, vacation packages, car rentals, hotels, gifts/retail shopping, child & senior care products/services, movie tickets and rentals
- Paid vacation and sick time off accrual, and holiday pay.
Qualifications for LVN Home Health:
- Current and unrestricted California license required.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license with proof of insurance required.
- 1 Year: Home health Experience
Responsibilities and Duties for LVN Home Health:
- Work with patient and family in the home to achieve improvement in health goals
- Manage patients health care episode with the agency
- Prepare clinical notes, orders and charting in a timely manner
- Collaborate with physicians and agency staff to deliver the best care possible
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity & prefer to speak with someone directly, please call us at 650-238-9218.
Click Here To Apply