Bridge Property Management (BPM) is an integrated property management affiliate of BIG, providing on site property management to our owned and managed multifamily assets. Our 800+ BPM professionals manage all aspects of our assets from construction and renovation to leasing and operations. We pay attention to community social services and programs such as organized after-school homework sessions, selected adult education programs, social events and sponsored sports leagues as well as to the environmental impact of our communities.
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for effectively leasing apartments of a 300 unit community. In addition to leasing activities, they also assist management with resident programs, admin, and resident retention strategies.
- Greet, qualify, provide tours of community and present features and amenities to prospective residents
- Lease apartments including: Close the sale, secure lease agreement obtains required information availability report and process applications for approval (rental history, credit check and background check)
- Follow up with prospects regarding status
- Input information into computer systems accurately and timely
- Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed date
- Assist the manager in the collection of delinquent rents
- Assist in planning resident functions
- Gather information about market competition in the area
- Follow Bridge policies and procedures and comply with Fair Housing, state and federal laws
- Follow all safety procedures and notify supervisor of safety hazards
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop relationships quickly
- Leasing, sales and closing skills
- Competence in the use of standard office equipment including telephones, Internet, fax machine, and photocopier
- Basic computer and data-entry skills
- Demonstrate strong work ethics with the ability to adapt to change
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 6 months service industry experience
- Regular office work, however, occasional outside duties in all weather conditions
About the Benefits:
Bridge distinguishes itself by providing our employees with:
- A competitive base salary.
- Bonus potential based on individual and team performance.
- A suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision.
- 401k program with 4% company match
- Tuition Reimbusment program
- Generous paid time off including maternity and paternity leave.
- Physical and financial wellness programs
Click Here To Apply