We are excited to announce we have a BRAND-NEW Community coming in 2021!
Fore Property Company a privately held growing national development and property management company seeking a Lease UP Business Manager to join our team for our BRAND-NEW Class A Luxury Apartment Community coming soon in Kissimmee, FL.
If you have worked with new construction, development, and pre-leasing through occupancy then we are looking for you!
The Lease Up Business Manager is responsible for the operational and financial aspects of the property and meeting established company goals. They drive business results via personnel management, leasing, collections, resident services, maintenance, revenue enhancement, capital improvements, information reporting and compliance with all applicable laws and company policies. They will also have previous work experience on 1-2 lease ups from pre-leasing through occupancy.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Lease up Property Manager in multifamily industry required.
- Prior new construction/start up experience required.
- Experience with new construction lease-up properties a must
- Excellent administrative and computer skills
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- Action and results-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently & as a member of various teams and committees with sound judgment
- Positive, can-do attitude with a commitment to excellence
- Previous employment history should demonstrate an ability to handle budgets, financial management, and supervisory tasks
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager and Yardi RENTCafe software preferred
Fore Property Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an extremely competitive salary package which includes excellent base salary, 401(k) with company match, Medical/Dental/Vision, 2 weeks vacation, sick days, 10 paid holidays per year.
FPC is a drug free work place. All candidates must undergo a drug test and background check including DMV and criminal records.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- lease up business manager: 4 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply