Full Time Housekeeper
HHS is seeking a Full Time Housekeeper
40 hours per week.
Must be able to successfully pass a background check, E-verify, and drug screen.
THE NATION’S LEADING BOUTIQUE HEALTHCARE SUPPORT SERVICE PROVIDER
At HHS (formerly Hospital Housekeeping Systems), we are committed to providing our hospital partners with the highest quality service and hospitality in the industry.
We have grown primarily by reference, and we are proud of where this steady growth has led us. Today, we provide best-in-class housekeeping, culinary, patient flow, linen utilization management, facilities management, and clinical engineering services to a wide range of hospitals and healthcare providers.
HHS Environmental Services
Our approach to environmental services management is patient-focused and performance-driven. We have meticulously engineered our programs and policies to ensure exceptional cleaning results and maximum operational efficiency, and we pride ourselves on the ability to tailor our systems to meet the unique needs and challenges of each individual partner we serve.
Housekeeper Job Description
Our goal is to provide a superior level of cleaning quality in an assigned area to maintain a clean working environment.
- Reports to the Environmental Services Director and Assistant Director for work scheduling.
- Performs daily cleaning procedures in accordance with HHS training videos in assigned areas.
- Records work completed on Area Assignment Checklist.
- Polices assigned area at the beginning of each shift.
- Responds to Housekeeping pages.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the department Director.
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Weekends and week days
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Related keywords: housekeeping, housekeeper, cleaning, hiring immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $10.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Cleaning Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Must have your own supplies and equipment:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply