Join US and be a part of our dynamic TEAM of healthcare professionals!
Carolina Dunes Behavioral Center is a 112-bed psychiatric treatment hospital specializing in adolescents, adults and aging adults located in Southeast North Carolina. This facility underscores our commitment to individuals and family seeking support and treatment with debilitating psychiatric concerns.
We are seeking an experienced Registered Dietitian with mental health/ psychiatric experience preferred and who is committed to providing excellence and who has a professional passion to complement our start-up team. The RD is responsible for:
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary team members and providers to identify and connect with patients in need of nutrition counseling.
- Establishes treatment plans and communicates with patients regarding program compliance.
- Meets directly with patients to identify educational needs; provide individual instruction, utilize informational handouts/booklets, or refer to community resources as needed.
- Participates in various patient program committees
- Performs research and recommends ways to expand and improve nutrition programs
- Participates in quality improvement of the program in conjunction with other services offered.
- Education & Experience:
- Experience supporting geriatric, adult and adolescent/youth patients in a mental health setting.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition or related field required.
- Must be registered in NC with certification.
IMPORTANT: Applications are continuously reviewed by the hiring manager and selected candidates will be contacted directly if selected for interview.
- Medical, dental and vision program for you and your family
- Health Saving Account with employer matching
- Employer sponsored Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K with employer matching
- Paid Time Off Program beginning Day 1
- Travel and discount programs
Note: In support of CDBHs quality requirements, we require a post-offer drug screen, physical, criminal background review, pre-employment assessment, and conduct original source verification of degrees/certifications of all candidates and reference checks.
Carolina Dunes Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
In support of CDBHs quality requirements, we require a post-offer drug screen, physical, criminal background review, pre-employment assessment, and conduct original source verification of degrees/certifications of all candidates and reference checks.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
Click Here To Apply