Admissions / Wound Care Nurse
The Admissions/ Wound Care Nurse will interview patients to gather necessary data to assist in admission planning, pre-admission screening and teaching. Responsible for performing resident skin assessments, obtaining treatment orders. Will also be responsible for discharge, auditing, supporting floor staff, managing clinical systems, chart review, and other assignments directed by the DON and ADON.
- Texas RN or LVN license is required
- Admissions experience in LTC or SNF setting strongly preferred
- Wound Care certificate
- Strong customer service skills are preferred
- Organized and professional
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
The Healthcare Resort of Plano’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our facility’s success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
We’re always looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
The Healthcare Resort of Plano
3325 W Plano Pkwy.
Plano, TX, 75075
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- One location
Click Here To Apply