Answers calls and transfers them to the correct telephone extensions. Monitors all alarms, follows procedures to alert appropriate departments and authorities. Updates shift beeper list for hospital-wide distribution. Maintains on-calls statistics. Places outbound calls. Provides information (room #s, in house telephone numbers, hospital information, etc.) to customers. Overhead pages approved announcement.
- Prefer previous computer skills, switchboard or receptionist experience.
- Prefer demonstrated basic typing skills.
- Prefer demonstrated basic understanding of medical terminology.
- Prefer demonstrated practical and technical knowledge relevant to the position.
- Prefer demonstrated customer service skills.
- Prefer demonstrated ability to coordinate a multitude of tasks.
HS EQ: High School Diploma, GED or Certificate
Required License and Certs:
Preferred License and Certs:
Work Days/Shift/Start Time:
FLEX AS NEEDED Day Shift (6:30a-2:30p) AND Evening Shift (2:30p-10:30p)
Click Here To Apply