Benchmark provides comprehensive solutions across the entire product lifecycle; leading through its innovative technology and engineering design services, leveraging its optimized global supply chain, and delivering world-class manufacturing services. The industries we serve include: commercial aerospace, defense, advanced computing, next generation telecommunications, complex industrials, medical, and semiconductor capital equipment.
Benchmark Electronics Inc. seeks a senior technical administrator for our Infor suite of products with the flexibility to work at any US location or the possibility to work remote.
Essential Functions and Competencies
This is the primary corporate role in technical administration of all the corporate Infor systems and associated integrated products. Requires broad and deep understanding of Infor products including Baan 5c, LN 10.5 on premise and LN CE. Candidate should have a minimum of 5-7 years of Technical administration experience. Candidate should be familiar with development in Baan4GL, Unix scripting, SQL, XML & XSLT programming and administration of Solaris, Oracle databases, MS SQL, Windows Server and Linux. Candidate will be responsible for input to hardware sizing, installations, configurations, version upgrades, integrations, and data migration in variety of Infor platforms in on-premise and cloud environments. Requires direct knowledge and experience with Infor OS, ION, Mingle, Infor Reporting, LN Extensibility, Report personalization. Coordinates with business and technical staff assigned to the Infor applications including internal employees and external consultants.
5+ years’ experience as a Baan/LN Technical administrator with ERP application experience in Baan, LN, Infor 10X, Infor Open world and Infor ION.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
- Strong technical understanding of and deep experience with Infor products suite.
- Installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and support of the Infor products.
- Responsible for application monitoring and communication of overall performance and reliability of system.
- Configuration of IOS on Cloud suite
- Familiar with Async Administration, Process server administration for HCM products
- Monitoring ION API Integration with various 3rd party applications
- ION Dataflow/Workflow/Alerts Administration
- Familiar with IFW/Security setup
- Administration of Factory Track and integration to ERP
- Birst Analytic modelling a plus
- Infor Reporting and custom form changes
- Electronic Data Interchange configuration
- Data Migration (Static & Dynamic)
- Interfaces with Legacy and other 3rd Party systems
- Version Upgrading and Testing
- Development & Customization
- On-call rotation coverage
- System patching support
- Backup operation, disaster recovery planning and procedures.
- Ability to develop and document repeatable standardized procedures for the administration and maintenance of all processes
- Provides input for software purchases, budget, and staffing.
- Must be available to travel as needed (< 5%).
- Familiarity of common peripheral applications that interface to Infor LN ERP including Agile, Crystal reports, EDI, Kinaxis, BizTalk, Bridgelogix, Factory track, EAM, Depm, Nexus, XM, WFM, Bartender.
- Knowledge of Infor CloudSuite ERP implementation best practices and processes.
- Familiarity with Software Validation a plus.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Category: Information Systems
Job Location : Any US location, remote will be considered for ideal candidate
Pay Type: Salary
Click Here To Apply