Job ID: 259719
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure – Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
Perform a wide range of duties to safely and efficiently produce precast concrete products of the highest quality standards.
- Participation in Safety and safety activities required
- Demold, cleaning and prepping on polymer concrete molds
- Performs necessary daily inspections and preventative maintenance on production line
- Handling of hardware, fiberglass and materials used in polymer concrete manufacturing
- Handling aluminum, fiberglass, and steel molds
- Maintains good housekeeping and safety regulations in an indoor and outdoor manufacturing plant setting
- Regular work attendance required
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Education / Experience
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Concrete knowledge is preferred
- Crane operation and forklift driving experience preferred
Knowledge / Skills / Ability
- Able to speak and comprehend English
- Operational knowledge of tools/machinery generally used in construction
- Understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, multiplication)
- Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- This job involves the following physical demands Walking, standing, bending, stretching, using hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push, and lift items
- Lifting requirements are generally up to 40 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability-If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Click Here To Apply