The Patient Services Rep reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
Under direct supervision of Practice Manager/Coordinator, the Patient Services Rep is responsible for greeting patients, scheduling appointments, performing various medical practice and business-related duties, and acting as liaison between patient and practice.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years prior Physician office experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skill
- Must be able to multi-task
- Medical office coding
- Previous customer service experience
Click Here To Apply