Are you ready to join an organization where you can be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives?
Envision all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every single day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? you bet!
This is satisfying work that makes a real difference in people’s lives. You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifesaving impact. You will partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare.
The American Heart Association (AHA) has an excellent opportunity for a National Field Campaign Digital Lead for Development & Community Health Operations in our National Center office located in Dallas, Texas. The location for this position is remote.
As part of the Development & Community Health department, the National Field Campaign Digital Lead, will help translate fundraising strategies into the tactical digital design and approach decisions to deliver to our Business Technology (BT) team to complete requested fundraising technology projects. This will include web, social, texting (multi-channel) projects that comprise new strategic intent and goals for the AHA’s field core campaigns. This position will work alongside the national campaign leads from Heart Challenge, Heart Ball, Go Red For Women, Youth Market, Gaming & Livestream, to help drive digital solutions in the in-person, virtual, and hybrid environments focusing on delivering an excellent end-user digital experience, strategize and influence thoughtful deployments, collaborate across multi-departments and regions, to ensure seamless execution among participants, volunteers, donors, field staff, and BT partners.
Essential Job Duties:
- Works direction with national campaign leads to understand each respective campaign’s fundraising vision and requirements necessary to translate into a premier digital experience. This is critical to determine necessary functionality to deliver a robust user-experience that will help with acquisition and retention of sponsors, donors and event participants.
- Works with BT Delivery Director and BT Project Teams to detail requirements and enhancements needed to support new fundraising strategies. Works with BT Fundraising Application Analysts to review and approve changes/updates to digital platforms when requested by national campaign leads / field staff. Works with marketing/communications/design team to ensure the look and feel of the digital tool/platform is in accordance with branding rules, while being fresh, innovative, and reflects the appropriate tonality.
- Works in collaboration with national campaign leads, BT partners and technology vendors to develop, coordinate, and execute deployment plan of new technologies and digital platforms to the field. Coordinates focus testing efforts to beta test solutions before mass deployments and brings feedback from testing efforts to BT for appropriate action and helps triage next steps.
- In collaboration with the national Center of Development Operations’ Systems Training team, he/she will help create and deliver training materials to the field, being thoughtful of the different stakeholders and user experiences who need to understand how the digital solutions work on the front-end. Responds to questions from the field on the digital solutions. Serves as a subject matter expert to help troubleshoot and propose solutions. Works with regions to help equip them with the tools, understanding and how to efficiently drive the new digital approach.
- Plans for field technology transitions and the future state of technology needs to ensure our team stays proactive in our approach, always thinking about new ways to raise funds and supports the vision of being both turnkey and dynamic. Works with BT BSM to identify and outline stand-alone new projects needed based on strategic direction of the program.
- Participates as a collaborative team member, holding himself/herself accountable for the overall success of our national field campaigns
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at what we require:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related area
- Four (4) years of experience in event-based fundraising and volunteer engagement
- Three (3) years of basic knowledge of analysis techniques
- Three (3) years of effective written and verbal communication skills
- Three (3) years of strong knowledge of AHA core special events and other revenue streams
- One (1) year of understanding of statistical concepts such as mean vs median, standard deviation, and outliers
- Basic understanding of data presentation and visualization tools such as Tableau, and PowerPoint
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.
This position not a match with your skills? Click here to see other opportunities.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter #TheAHALife
EOE/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Click Here To Apply