We are located in beautiful Noblesville, Indiana.
As a member of the healthcare team here at Riverview Health, the Medical Assistant (MA) demonstrates active patient advocacy to ensure all rights are identified and met for every patient. The Medical Assistant encompasses all duties relating to providing exemplary patient care services at Riverview Health. Outstanding customer service skills and understanding of confidentiality and productivity are required by the Medical Assistant.
Medical Assistant (MA) Job Functions:
- Prepare patients for physician/provider examination
- Administer injections and immunizations
- Perform laboratory testing, EKG’s and other medical office testing and procedures
- Schedule appointments
- Arrange for diagnostic testing, specialist appointments and hospital admission
- Initiate and finalize managed care referrals
- Perform telephone triage
- Maintain the examinations rooms
- Measure and record vital signs
Medical Assistant (MA) Job Requirements:
- Minimum Education: High School diploma or the equivalent, Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent and Completion of qualified Medical Assistant course
- Minimum Experience: Previous patient care experience in physician office (OB/GYN Office preferred).
- Other Requirements: Medical Assistant Certification or Registration required within 6 months of hire, CPR
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE GREAT BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- An attractive community and a culture that is supportive, positive, and empowering
- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement and other various benefits
- Employee Health and Wellness Program
- Employee Discounts with local merchants and much more!
APPLY TODAY! We look forward to your application and interest as we empower our employees to provide excellent service, every patient, every time.
Riverview Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is located in Noblesville, Indiana.
Click Here To Apply