The Revenue Optimization Companies
Get to Know Us:
The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) is a premier wireless sales agency that is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida. We have employees in all 50 states, including Puerto Rico. Our expertise is partnering with some of the world’s largest brands to help them drive electronic and wireless products to their customers.
T-ROC is proud to partner with Walmart to manage their electronics and wireless departments within their stores. We are looking to expand our growing and exciting company with eager people who possess a passion for technology, a knack for sales, and get jazzed teaching customers about wireless products.
At T-ROC, our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes T-ROC a fun and rewarding place to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amaze our customers. Success is celebrated and integrity is the core of who we are at T-ROC.
Give us your best and we’ll give you ours.
Summary of Position:
Our Market Lead understands that it is possible to build trusting customer service relationships, while maintaining sales goals. Being comfortable with approaching customers to promote a sale is what our Wireless Specialists are all about. At T-ROC, reliability and care are essential in ensuring inventory is managed, procedures are being followed and work shifts are being covered. If you take pride in being a technology geek and aspire to educate others about technology, then T-ROC is the place for you to jump start your career!
The best employees not only exceed goals, but also make the workplace a brighter place for everyone;we are looking for smiles!
- Reports to Area Manager
- Responsible for partnering with Area Manager to support New Hire Training (could include Roleplaying, RFG review, Mentor “Buddy” for all new hires)
- Ensures unstaffed store peak hours are covered
- Drive sales results and program execution
- Supports Recruiting
- Fosters strong relationship with client
- Conduct Wireless Specialist Visits: Every Store, Every Week
- Acts as liaison between WS/SR WS and Area Manager
- Responsible for 5-7 stores as assigned by Area Manager (up to 10 WS)
- Other duties as assigned by the Area Manager
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of success in wireless sales
- Ability to travel within the market regularly
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, presentation) skills required
- Must be willing to adhere to “retail hours.” Flexibility and willingness to work all shifts: including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must own a smart phone with a data plan
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work?
- Uncapped commission, plus hourly wage
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off programs
- Discount programs
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
If you don’t yet follow us on social media, please do!
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email [email protected] describing the accommodation.
Click Here To Apply