The Heights on Huebner
10127 Huebner Rd, San Antonio, TX 78240
Phone: (210) 858-0828
When you join Touchstone Communities, you join a group of caring people whose purpose is to glorify God and honor Him through our actions. We work as a team to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our patients and their families. At Touchstone, we aspire to be a dynamic network of healthcare services devoted to excellence with integrity. If you share our purpose and vision, we would like to meet you.
LVN Charge Nurses for Full Time Roles
Night shift (10pm to 6 am)
The purpose of this position is to supervise, provide and coordinate nursing care in compliance with Community policies and procedures and to assess residents’ care needs and take appropriate action.
- Take appropriate action to assure adequate staffing to provide resident care.
- Participate in coaching/discipline, hiring and termination decisions of direct care staff.
- Supervise and assess resident care and take appropriate action.
- Implement Community procedures to provide resident care.
We offer outstanding benefits to Full Time Team Members!
Competitive compensation ~ Bonus Plan ~ PTO ~ Tuition Reimbursement ~ Matching 401(K) ~ Health & Dental Available ~ Life & Supplemental Insurances ~ Team Member Chaplain Services
- Must have a current and valid nursing license or a current and valid license from a Compact Party State.
- Experience in long term care setting preferred.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- San Antonio, TX 78240 (Required)
- Long Term Care: 1 year (Required)
- LVN license (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply