Primary Purpose: Coordinates IT projects and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately. Identifies and analyzes system requirements and manages project scope, requirements, and deliverables. Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Oversee protocols for technology use across departments and projects
- Assist with managing procurement and installation of all new hardware/software systems
- Assist with Network Administration, including backup, security management, user account management, email systems & email web server, internet access, office systems and applications support
- Monitor system and network performance
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
- Thoroughly document network processes, procedures and practices
- Assist with hardware inventory and asset management
- Work with internal and external partners on implementation, maintenance, and support of desktop, network, and server infrastructure components
- Work with third party vendors and support systems as needed to ensure technology
- Perform end user support and hardware assistance as necessary
The Ideal Applicant Will:
- Possess a working knowledge of the ITIL framework
- Understand use of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration.
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Interact comfortable with end-users both virtually and on-site.
- Exhibit strong customer service skills.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Show a high degree of attention to detail.
- Demonstrate initiative to take on new projects and learn new skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree and a minimum of three years related work experience required
- Five or more years of relevant work experience preferred
- Certifications (CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, etc.) preferred
- Exchange, Azure, and Office 365
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Employer-paid medical/dental/life/disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Generous paid leaves
- And more!
This position is subject to a background check. Any job offer is contingent upon receipt of results of a satisfactory background check.
Techline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Click Here To Apply