Brighton Hospice is a rapidly growing industry leader committed to providing the best physical, emotional, and spiritual care to our patients and their families. We pride ourselves on hiring the most compassionate, skilled professionals and we invest in our teams with the tools and resources needed to support personal and professional growth and development.
As the Hospice Executive Director of our Brookfield office, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our Home Leadership team and site clinical and administrative teams to contribute to that mission. These passionate team members will depend on you to implement and lead the day-to-day operations and to be a reliable go-to problem solver.
There are many benefits to joining our team but a few of the highlights include:
- Great culture and team atmosphere
- Manageable caseloads to ensure we always exceed patient expectations
- Occasional work from home opportunities
- Monthly bonus potential
- Affordable health insurances (medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, short-term disability)
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match
- Phone and mileage reimbursement
- And more!
On an average day, you will…
- Serve as the leader of the site’s leadership team to ensure the site meets Brighton and regulatory requirements
- Act as a servant leader to ensure healthy morale and engagement of full site team
- Meet regularly to review, inform, and strategize with Chief Operating Officer and Home Team on the patient, personnel, and service management issues and concerns
- Lead team development including in-service education, continuing education, and teammate evaluations
- Maintain compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and standards of practice
- Proactively interview, hire, and onboard compassionate and skilled clinical team members to ensure staffing levels meet patient census levels and Brighton growth objectives
- Ensure safe, effective, and high-quality patient care, treatment, and services
- And perform additional, related duties as needed
- Are passionate about providing the best possible care to patients and their families
- Excited at the idea of doing work that makes a difference while enjoying the perks of a great work/life balance
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business management or related degree; MBA preferred; or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Have at least 5 years of proven leadership and managerial experience, preferably in the hospice/healthcare industry
- Love being the go-to person in the organization
- And are ready to take the next big step in your career, we want you on our team!
Click Here To Apply