Brighton Hospice is a rapidly growing industry leader committed to providing the best physical, emotional, and spiritual care to our patients and their families. We pride ourselves on hiring the most compassionate, skilled professionals and we invest in our teams with tools and resources needed to support personal and professional growth and development.
As the Hospice Care Consultant, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our Sales and Marketing Director and other HCCs to contribute to that mission. These passionate team members will depend on you to evaluate needs, propose solutions, secure relationships with and referrals, and to be a reliable go-to problem solver.
On an average day, you will…
- Plan and organize daily, weekly, and monthly strategic plans to develop, maintain, and expand key referral source relationships via telephone calls, email, and face-to-face contact (e.g., site visits, educational in services, community presentations)
- Maintain commitment and accountability to meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual growth objectives
- Drive patient census growth by assessing competitor information and trends, researching and identifying referral opportunities, exhausting direct-marketing tools to generate leads, and building personal and Brighton’s rapport with referral agencies
- Attend team meetings to report success and participate in collaborative strategic planning and problem-solving related to patient census growth
- And perform additional, related duties as needed
There are many benefits to joining our team but a few of the highlights include:
- Great culture and team atmosphere
- Manageable caseloads to ensure we always exceed patient expectations
- Occasional work from home opportunities
- Monthly bonus potential
- Affordable health insurances (medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, short-term disability)
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match
- Phone and mileage reimbursement
- And more!
Brighton Hospice is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and participates in E-Verify.
- Are passionate about providing the best possible care to patients and their families
- Excited at the idea of doing work that makes a difference while enjoying the perks of a great work/life balance
- Have 1 year of proven outside sales experience, preferably in the hospice/healthcare industry
- Have a working knowledge of sales and customer care business acumen, principles, and best practices
- Have persuasive verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentation skills
- And are ready to take the next big step in your career, we want you on our team!
Click Here To Apply