Home Health Aide (HHA)
Community Home Health Care is URGENTLY HIRING Home Health Aides (HHA or PCA) in the White Plains, NY area. Home Health Aides will be responsible for assisting our elderly clients with daily activities within the client’s home. This is a certified (NYS HHA or PCA) position. However, we are willing to PCA certify the right candidate for FREE!
As a Home Health Aide or Personal Care Aide, you will be considered to be a front-line worker. If you choose, your employee ID badge will give you priority for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Here’s why Home Health Aides like working with us:
- Flexible shifts & scheduling options / Flexible start date
- Opportunities for bi-lingual candidates
- Stability – many of our team members have been with our company for years.
Home Health Aide Benfits & Compensation:
- PAID TIME OFF & SICK TIME
- BENEFIT DEBIT CARD (Flex Card for things like Rx’s, child care, public transit, co-pays, and more)
- Weekly pay – direct deposit available!
- Competitive pay
- PAID orientation & in-service, up to 6 hours
- Health Insurance*
- Discount program
- Caregiver recognition programs w/ CASH BONUS & more
- Employee referral bonus program: CASH BONUS
- Cases near your own home – we try to match our caregivers with cases near your house
- FREE PCA certification program*
Ideal Home Health Aide:
- Must be at least 18 or older
- No college degree required
- No prior experience needed
- Let us know if you have 3 months or more of personal care experience in the last 3 years! We may be able to offer you a test-out option.
Home Health Aides may be Responsible for:
- Light Housekeeping- Meal Preparation, shopping, laundry.
- Personal Hygiene- Bathing, dressing, feeding.
- Social Interaction, including games, reading, and conversation
- Escort to appointments and run errands as needed
- Monitor Vital Signs as instructed
- Use Lifting Device
- Measure Intake and Output
- Assist with oxygen equipment
Please apply through indeed first so that we have your resume on file. Thanks in advance!
Multiple Office Locations!
Hours: M-Th: 9-5, F: 9-1
Community Home Health Care is a licensed home care agency that offers quality healthcare at home to both patients and seniors in need of personal assistance. Our agency provides aide, nursing, and therapy services throughout the Hudson Valley.
*some restrictions may apply
**Pay rate based on location, and case.
Related keywords: home health aide, hha, hiring immediately, cna, caregiver, nursing assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.22 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Home Health
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Overnight shift
- Overtime pay
- Home Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- HHA (Preferred)
- PCA (Preferred)
- One location
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply