Job Summary: The primary responsibility of the Front Office is to ensure patient satisfaction while prioritizing information transmission. This position is the first impression of our clinic, and also a lasting impression as the patient completes their visit. This position is integral for the success of other departments throughout Casper Orthopedics.
Required Qualifications: High School Diploma or Graduation Equivalency Degree (GED). Two years of experience in customer service or health care setting. Candidates should also be familiar with patient scheduling, medical terminology and healthcare privacy laws (HIPAA).
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Warm personality, ability to appropriately engage patients with a customer service focus.
- Must be a people-person; enjoy working with the general public.
- Professional team member, flexible with the changing needs of the clinic.
- Must maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Needs a basic knowledge of health insurance.
- Multi-task between side-work, while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Practices strategic thinking, organization problem solving and prioritization.
- Ability to type 35 WPM, Microsoft Suite experience preferred.
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time without leaving the work area.
- Employees will occasionally be asked to lift files of paper weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Environment is very fast-paced, and irregular hours may occasionally be required as our clinic is open 7am-7pm Monday- Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
To keep our patients and staff safe, everyone must wear masks in the building.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical office experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply