LTD Hospitality Group is seeking highly motivated individuals with expertise in effective and efficient hotel operations. Our ideal candidates should exude a passion for the hospitality industry that will attract and inspire associates to cultivate an exceptional guest experience. If you are looking for an exciting career with unlimited opportunities to thrive within LTD’s growing portfolio of properties, we have an immediate opening for you to join our team as a Front Desk Associate.
The Front Desk Associate is responsible for assisting our guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Desk related functions and to maintain the company’s high standard of service and hospitality.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Greet and register guests and provide room assignments accommodating special requests whenever possible. Assist in pre-registration and blocking of registrations.
- Have working knowledge of reservations and procedures, take reservations, and know cancellation procedures.
- Handle guest check-ins and checkouts efficiently and in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure that all cash, check and miscellaneous departments are in balance at the end of each shift. Utilize proper cash handling procedures in accordance to company policies.
- Keep Housekeeping informed of any special requests, late checkouts and special need areas in the hotel.
- Receive and transmit mail, phone, and written messages for guests.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, shopping, dining entertainment and travel directions.
- Post room charges, food & beverage charges, phone charges, compute guest bills (individual, group masters, and city ledger accounts) using PMS, collect payment and make change for hotel guests following all cash handling procedures as required by company policy.
- Keep the Front Desk area neat, clean, and free of safety hazards.
- Have knowledge of hotel property, hotel staff, and hotel services with hours of operations; room locations, types of rooms and room selling strategies; hotel rates and discounts and how to handle each; and hotel credit and check cashing policies and procedures.
- Be very knowledgeable of the Brand loyalty programs and their benefits and current promotions being offered.
- Responsible for proper telephone etiquette.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of Emergency procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills and or ability required.
- Has a sincere desire to exceed guest expectations
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Must be dependable
- Must have computer proficiency
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
LTD Hospitality Group has taken pride in superior hotel development and management for more than 30 years and is a recognized leader managing top-performing brands under Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and InterContinental Hotel Group flags.
LTD’s core values focus on people, relationships and opportunities. The LTD culture was established by the founding partners and to this day continues to guide the successful performance and profitability of our hotels, while maintaining the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness.
The greatest key to our success is our people. Our diverse team of associates is responsible for creating a distinctive experience that keeps our customers coming back. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and are committed to investing in them. We provide comprehensive training, as well as career advancement opportunities for all of our associates. We also offer competitive benefits to ensure that a career at LTD is satisfying and rewarding in all aspects.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 (k) with company match
- Voluntary Short Term
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development Opportunities and Much More!
For more information about joining the LTD family, please visit www.ltdhospitality.com . We look forward to hearing from you!
Click Here To Apply