Why Mayo Clinic
You are invited to partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2020-2021), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, is seeking a Dermatologist to join an established practice. You may expect a busy practice in a financially stable organization, committed to both high quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
- No private equity
- Join a practice of 5 clinical and surgical dermatologists
- Mohs Surgeon, Pediatric Dermatologist, and Dermatopathologist on staff
- Newly renovated clinic area with state of the art equipment
- Interest in cosmetics and other specialty niches welcome
- Staffing 1 physician to 2 support staff
- Full-time is four days per week with flexible scheduling options
- Minimal call
- Busy practice with patient referrals from within health system
- Research and educational opportunities are available
- Competitive compensation with two year guarantee and production bonuses. Sign-on/Retention bonus and robust benefits package (including a defined benefit pension plan)
- On-site child care with extended hours
License or certification
Board-certified/Board-eligible in Dermatology
Eau Claire- with its population of 68,000 people- has an outstanding school system, thriving music and art scene, and many varied recreational opportunities. It is not surprising it is ranked fourth as America’s best town and is in the list of top 100 best places to live.
There is always something exciting going on from live music to shows and performances. For example, well renowned professional jazz musicians have played at the farmers market and in bars here, and there are theater and orchestra performances regularly in Eau Claire.
There are many recreational options, which includes hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing, and boating. For example, the outdoor enthusiast can spend the morning kayaking down the Chippewa flowage, and spend the afternoon at the Lowes Creek Mountain biking trails.
The Eau Claire culture is unique, with its sense of community, consideration and kindness. For example, people always greet others and hold doors open for each other – and with patience even when a string of people happen to continue through the door being held!
Eau Claire’s overwhelming sense of community and good nature make it feel like home to both locals and visitors while it’s emphasis on the arts and culture keep it fun and interesting. Additionally, it’s strong positions in retail, education, recreation and medicine make it a unique, wonderful and diverse place to live, raise a family, and practice medicine. We would love to have you join us!
Physicians & Scientists
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).
Click Here To Apply