The Career You Want. The Care You Give. The Compassion They Deserve.
At Wingate, we understand that at the heart of great care are great people and we’re proud of the talented individuals who make Wingate a leader in senior care throughout Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New York.
As a valued member of our dynamic, family-owned company, you’ll bring your expertise to our long-term care, short-term rehabilitation and assisted living programs, and truly make a difference in residents’ lives, each and every day
Day Supervisor, RN
JOB PURPOSE: The Day Supervisor performs routine duties independently, setting priorities and scheduling work in accordance with policies and procedures. The unit manager exercises considerable judgment in applying professional knowledge, policy and practices to solve nursing issues and is reviewed by the supervisor through conferences, reports and observation of results obtained.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing / BSN preferable but not required
- Must have current registration in the State they are practicing.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a “charge nurse” / supervisory capacity preferably in LTC.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and clinical skills with the ability to communicate effectively with diverse individuals.
- Ability to coordinate emergency situations and delegate appropriately in a calm manner.
- Able to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities.
- Ability to manage and supervise staff, working directly with them when required.
- Ability to make independent decisions related to clinical / staff concerns.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS: Provides guidance and direction to ancillary staff in both clinical and personnel issues.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Click Here To Apply