FMRS has two exciting positions in our expanding Children’s Mobile Crisis Response Team. FMRS is partnering with Seneca Health Services and Southern Highlands Community Mental Health Center to provide Children’s Mobile Crisis services to the Maxwelton and Princeton areas. Are you a calm and encouraging person by nature? Do you enjoy working with children and families and helping them stay together? Consider joining our Children’s Services team where we will provide you with cutting edge training and support, enabling you to confidently assist children in crisis. The Crisis Specialists are integral members of FMRS’ Children’s Services Department, sharing the mission of serving children within their homes and community. These 2 positions will initially train in Beckley WV, and then work from Maxwelton and Princeton, respectively. In addition to providing direct crisis intervention with children and families, these positions will provide outreach within their respective communities as well as serve as liaison between clinicians and families served by Southern Highlands, Seneca and FMRS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology with experience working with children and families preferred.
- Must Possess Valid WV Driver’s License.
- Access to a Personal Vehicle.
- Must be able to pass all background checks.
- Must participate in On-call rotation
· Paid On the Job Training
· Health & Dental Insurance; Other benefits offered
· 401(k) Pension Plan – Company Contribution & Match
· Paid Vacation, Sick Leave & Holiday
· Disability/Life/ADD Insurance
· Travel Reimbursement
Send resume to: HR Department, FMRS Health Systems, Inc., 101 S. Eisenhower Drive, Beckley, WV 25801. Applications will also be accepted in person Monday through Friday from 9am – 4pm at our administrative building located at 1000 Johnstown Road, Beckley, WV 25801.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.37 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- WV Driver’s License (Required)
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply