Welcome to Pearland Pet Health Center, the most trusted animal hospital in the Pearland, TX area. We are a full-service veterinary clinic, providing the best possible medical care, surgical care and dental care for dogs, cats and exotic animals. We treat every pet patient like a member of our family, because at Pearland Pet Health Center, they are.
Located in BOOMING Pearland, Tx, Pearland Pet Health Center seeks a veterinarian to help us grow and share our passion practicing small animal medicine and surgery. We are a well-equipped, busy 3-doctor practice with a large and modern free-standing space in a great location. We offer a great mentorship opportunity! New graduates are encouraged to apply!
Why Pearland Pet Health Center?
Education and Professional Development. We encourage an environment where learning and developing is a core part of what we do. We want to provide the veterinary teams every opportunity to continue to learn and grow. We want our veterinarians to have a skilled team that embraces this culture.
Extended marketing and operational support. As a strategic partner, our associate veterinarians will be able to focus their passion of providing exceptional patient care and lead their teams without being inundated with the day-to-day business operations. We help the practice thrive while you maintain the high quality patient care and unique individuality of what makes Pearland Pet Health Center special.
A core belief that veterinarians should be able to pursue their passion for exceptional animal care without sacrificing a healthy work-life balance. We take the health and well-being of our team members seriously, encouraging a well-rounded quality of life with the time to enjoy your family and interests outside of work.
What we offer:
At Pearland Pet Health Center, we offer a variety of services to care for pets such as:
- Allergy and Dermatology
- Dentistry with digital radiographs
- Laser Therapy
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Remote Healthcare
- Surgery, both soft tissue and orthopedics
- Wellness and Vaccinations
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Licensure in good standing in the state of Texas
- Proficiency in medicine, preventive care.
- An interest in general surgery, & general dentistry is preferred
- A strong communicator who believes in client education and high-touch client care
- A dedicated veterinarian who takes pride in their work
- An ethical person who possesses positive emotional intelligence skills
- Manages times and tasks appropriately
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients
- Generous compensation package
- Excellent benefit package that includes paid time off, health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401K plus a company match
- 529 Gift of College plan
- Paid maternity
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to grow your career
Ready to embark on a career with us? Please send your resume and cover letter for confidential consideration.
Powered by JazzHR
Click Here To Apply