A sign on bonus up to $2000 may apply to qualified candidates!
Join the Sears Home Services team as a Appliance Repair Technician!
Sears Home Services is the nation’s largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually. We are looking for an In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs. All experience levels welcome, from small to large home appliances to refrigeration experience, we want to talk to you!
Why the best Service Technicians work for Sears Home Services:
- Benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, vacation time, life insurance, and more.
- Perks – Including company service vehicle, uniforms, specialized tools, best in class routing software, iPhone, and incentive plans!
- Dispatch from home (most locations)
- The best parts and support – Because you are working with Sears Home Services, enjoy having access to all brands of OEM parts and getting the job done right the first time! Plus, you have access to Tech Hub, a nationwide support platform to connect you with others to get your support questions answered.
- Valuable training – Sears offers formal training programs for those looking to add to their industry knowledge (including getting EPA certification), as well as continued learning for those wanting to sharpen skills and various career path opportunities for those looking for growth.
Job Requirements Residential Appliance/Refrigeration Repair Technicians have opportunities to repair Refrigerators, Freezers (sealed and non-sealed systems) and other home appliances such as Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, and Garbage Disposers in the customers’ homes.
Service Technician responsibilities include:
- Providing timely and quality repairs of customers’ products
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
- Promoting and selling additional products and services
- Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
- Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
- At least 1 – 2 years of appliance repair or refrigeration experience, preferred
Location: Lexington, NY
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- On the road
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
Click Here To Apply